Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Summer

Hello! Remember bout the girl Summer I told you guys in the previous post?? Well, here is her testimony! But before that let me tell you a lil bit bout her *this is for the people who have not read the previous post ( cause I know you guys lazy to scroll down. Heh =D ) *=)

She is from DU, yes she is a Du-rian~ =) . I met her at NSCFL, a cute girl she is and she so happens to be the person in charge of the DUCF blog. Awesome isn't it? The DUCF blog link is on the left column btw. Go read it up, the blog is an awesome read. So moving on, this is her testimony from NSCFl camp. =)

The testimony of Summer


So what did I learn in camp? hmmmmmmm, well there's just so much I have learnt in 6 days! There was macro and micro planning, learning how to plan a cf/yf meeting much more accurately. And I also found my spiritual gift! I think if you ask everyone in NSCFL they'll probably all say the same thing, which is: 'camp was awesome!' or 'ohh I made a lot of new friends in camp' or 'the Word in camp really hyped me up! I can't wait to serve God in cf/yf!'.

Then we go back and do nothing. So what I want to share with everyone is this: just cause we went to a camp and came back doesn't mean we're perfect. We shouldn't just let whatever we have learnt in camp STAY in camp. We should bring whatever we've learn into practice. Don't be afraid to share His Word.


Those of us who went with our cf/yf, remember to always be there for one another. Support each other and always stay strong in the Word of God.

No comments: