Thursday, April 29, 2010

CF THIS FRIDAY-30TH APRIL '10

... Oh, hi there. It's been awhile since I posted something here. How has your week been so far? Good, I hope. 

This week is the non academic week. Know what that means? Yes, that means we HAVE CF this weeeek! *grin :)
Aren't you excited? You know, sometimes I wish that we have CF every week. Because for me- even when I'm having a bad, messed I week- I know that the one thing I can look forward to is CF.

So, in case you guys didn't see the notice on the cf board, we'll be having something like CG ice breakers tomorrow! Hope to see you there! Bring your friends along ;) I'm sure you'll have a great time. 

Just in case you were wondering WHERE are we having it, we'll be having it in BLOCK F! Yes, our old CF place. I love having CF there. So yes, SEE YOU THERE! Have a great weekend. Much love. God bless you! :)

No comments: