Saturday, January 9, 2010

FIRST CF MEETING OF THE YEAR!

HELLO HELLO!

I cant wait for CF to start! Can you? How was your first week of school? I hope it wasnt too draaaaagggyyy! :) Anyway anyway, CF is starting next, next week! Are you excited? I am. Very excited indeed! I really do look forward to CF meetings :) I cant wait to see my juniors! Especially the *ahem short, tiny, cute form 1s :)

When is CF starting? 22nd January 2010!

I wanna go but I dont know where! Just so you know, we'll be having it in the cabins.

What time ah? 12.45pm till 2.15 pm :)

What are we having? We're having Open Season!For those who have been in CF, you guys should know whats it. For you guys who havent been in CF, you guys definitely have something very exciting to look forward to! ;)

We miss you, ex form 5s! To the rest of you guys, have a great week ahead! God bless you! :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will not acquiesce in on it. I over precise post. Especially the title attracted me to read the sound story.